Norm Etling, Village Engineer
- Reviews all infrastructure improvements within the Village,
- Reviews, inspects and administers development matters,
- Oversees Capital Improvement Construction and Public Works Projects,
- Administers contracts with consulting engineering companies,
- Administers the Village Motor Fuel Tax Program,
- Provides Engineering support to all other Village Departments,
- Reviews all building, excavation, easement, pool and structure permit applications,
- Inspects new building footings, foundations, framing and final occupancies,
- Performs occupancy inspections on existing buildings,
- Applies for grants as directed by the Village Board,
- Prepares annexation plats and legal descriptions,
- Responsible for Code enforcement,
- Administers the Village annexation program,
- Administers the Village Flood Plain Ordinance.
You may contact the Engineering Department office at 618-632-1022, ext. 113.
We welcome the opportunity to be of service to the community.
Know what’s below before you dig!
Safety is a shared responsibility
Call JULIE at 811
JULIE Computer Operations Department