Welcome to the Shiloh Parks and Recreation Department. For Klucker Hall, Senior Center or Pavilion Rental call 632-1022.
Did you know?
- The Three Springs paved walking path is 1/2 mile.
- The Shiloh Community Park mulch trail around Fields B & C is 1/2 mile.
Shiloh has 4 Parks:
- Shiloh Community Park – on Park Drive – features include, playgrounds, picnic areas, walking trail, ballfields, pavilions & Klucker Hall. This Park is also the site of the Shiloh Picnic held in September.
- Three Springs Park – on Frank Scott Parkway – features include wetlands, playground, picnic areas, walking trail, ballfields, tennis, basketball & volleyball courts. This Park is also the site of the Police Department’s National Night Out in August.
- Sierra Park – Sierra Drive – features include playground, picnic areas & a walking trail.
- Shiloh Dog Park – on Lebanon Avenue – features include small & large dog pens.