Megan Fuhler – Shiloh Director of Public Works
- Maintains streets, sidewalks, curb and gutters, right of way, sanitary sewer system, buildings and parks,
- Installs and replaces regulatory signs,
- Ensures fields and playground equipment are in optimum condition for public use,
- Performs weed spraying on right of way,
- Cleans and sweeps streets,
- Paints traffic control lines on streets, curbs and parking lots,
- Executes the requirements of the mosquito program,
- Plows snow and salts streets,
- Maintains equipment and Public Services Vehicles.
You may contact the Engineering Department office at 618-632-1022, ext. 113.
We welcome the opportunity to be of service to the community.
Know what’s below before you dig!
Safety is a shared responsibility
Call JULIE at 811
JULIE Computer Operations Department