Welcome to Shiloh’s Public Document Access.
Please keep checking back because we will continue to add documents as we have time. If there is something you need that you don’t see here please Click Here to Contact Me.
Brenda Kern, MMC
Shiloh Village Clerk
1 Park Drive
Shiloh, IL 62269
Phone: (618) 632-1022 x 110
- Administrative Department Head.
- Acts as a liaison between local government and its citizens.
- Keeper of community history.
- Is the Local Election Official.
- Validates Official Documents.
- Custodian of the official Village Seal.
- Serves as a Notary Public.
- Administers Oaths of Office to all Board Members, policeman and members of Boards and Commissions.
- Publishes Meeting Notices, Public Hearing Notices and other notices as required by law.
- Prepares agendas and packets for all municipal meetings.
- Attends all Board, Public Hearings & Planning Commission Meetings and is responsible for the Minutes from these Meetings.
- Handles Bid Openings.
- Processes contracts and agreements approved by the Village Board.
- Maintain and update Village Municipal Code Book.
- Records Management – Plan & direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Receives, distributes and files correspondence from citizens and other governmental agencies.
- Freedom of Information Act Officer (Research municipal archives upon request of private or commercial citizens.)
- Provide requested information to other Village departments, other municipalities, County, State & Federal offices.
- Responsible for preparation and \ or filing of County, State & Federal Reports.
- Issues business & liquor licenses.
- Issues raffle & solicitors permits.
- Risk Management Representative (insurance claim response and handling.)
- Personnel Management (Personnel Policy Maintenance, Personnel Selection for Office, Employee Counseling.)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Employee Insurance, Retirement and other benefits.)
- Oversees Payroll \ Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Oversees Sewer Billing for the Shiloh Sewer Department.
- Coordinates technology needs of the Village.
- Provides central services such as personnel, purchasing, etc.
- Negotiates contracts for equipment & services for office needs.
- Promote Village in publications such as maps, relocation guides, etc.
- Oversees Shiloh Website and Facebook Page.
- Co-chair of Shiloh Picnic and all Community Events.
- O’Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce Liaison.
- Programs & Services for Older Persons Program Liaison.
- Scott Air Force Base Liaison.
- Tourism Bureau Liaison.
- Memorial Hospital Liaison.